Our services are 100% customized and tailored to each individual client’s needs and include:
- Gate Attendants
- General Reception
- General Facility Security Officers
- Healthcare Facility Security Officers
- Educational Facility Officers
- Loss Prevention Personnel
- High Risk Response Officers (armed: plain-cloths or uniformed)
- Surveillance Personnel
- Strike Security Response
- Event Security
Are you considering implementing a completely new security program, looking at the benfits of going to a Local Compant, or simply seeking a better value contract for your security dollars? Conley’s has over 46 years of experience in developing, evolving, and managing programs for a vast array of industries and client types. Now, more than ever, the choices for security personnel services vast.
Industry leading training, dedicated and available management, reporting mechanisms, use of technology, and personalized services are just a few of the reasons why businesses and organizations throughout Michigan have made the decision to partner with Conley’s for their security needs.
We believe in listening to what our Customers say and then customizing known technology and services to their specific needs. Here at Conley’s we are committed to taking our experience and expertise and combining them with our client’s needs.
In addition to training required by the affiliated state licensing agency, the first step in each officers training is the completion of the Basic Security Officer training series, which is part of the Interactive Training Program. This program also includes one of the most important aspects of every Officers duties – Customer Service.
Before being assigned all Conley’s employees must:
1. Compete a detailed written Application for Employment
2. Comply with Conley’s Minimum Physical Standards
3. Complete a Preliminary Screening Interview
4. Undergo the Conley’s Integrity Interview
5. Have previous employers contacted for a Reference Check
6. Be Fingerprinted and have a complete Criminal History Check performed
7. Comply with all State/local Licensing requirements
8. Be photographed and receive Conley’s Identification
9. Agree to Participation in Random Drug Screening Process and complete Drug Testing (if required)
Once hired we take the following steps to insure staff perform at 110%
1. 30/60/90 day Written Evaluations
2. Ongoing Semi-Annual Written Evaluations
3. Conley’s Management utilize written, documented, PROGRESSIVE CORRECTIVE ACTION PROCEDURES
4. All staff participate in RANDOM DRUG SCREENING
5. The Conley’s Corporate Management Team conducts on-site CONTRACT COMPLIANCE AUDITS on regular basis
6. We develop detailed, written STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURES which are reviewed and approved by the Client concerning the actions of Conley’s staff
7. On-going INDUSTRY & SITE SPECIFIC TRAINING